If you are getting ready to sell your house this fall, the hints below will make your house smell wonderful.
1. Use Simmer Pots: Choose your favorite scents and keep adding water to keep the smell coming. (apples, oranges, cinnamon)
2. Bake a pie
3. Make a centerpiece for a dining room table, coffee table, mantle by putting cloves into an apple or orange. Get the little ones to help.
4. For that cinnamon smell: Have a cinnamon broom by the front door or have a cinnamon scented candle.
5. For that brown sugar smell: Use a brown sugar candle OR mix 1 cup of brown sugar with some vanilla in a pot of boiling water on the stove.
6. For that pumpkin smell: Mix pumpkin scent with vanilla, spices or cinnamon.
Needless to say: Remember to blow out candles and turn the stove off.